Friday, July 06, 2007

my best bud's kinda impatient 4 a post 4 her! haha! k here i go (:

RUIQIIIIIII!!!!
I POSTED FOR YOU OKKKKKKK????
SORRY FOR LETTING YOU WAIT FOR A DAY
IM SURE IT'S GONNA BE WORTH IT!!!!!
REALLY!!!!!!!!!! xD
AHHHHH YOU,
MY BEST BUD,
THX FOR BEING THERE WHENEVER IVE GT ANY PROBS YEAH?
THX FOR BEING SUCH A LISTENING EAR,
THX FOR BEING SUCH A LOVELY NICE BUD!!!!!
I LOVE YOU
LOADS LOADS LOADS <333
URE SURE A GREAT GREAT FRIEND!

and i even went 2 the Net n searched 4 a quote 4 u! i picked out ONE out of the MANY MANY nice quotes i found. u gotta be touched, u gotta be honoured (:

"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."
you're just so special (:

see, so nice rite? n this post's so darn long summore. the wiating's worth it rite? (x whee!

No comments: