Thursday, April 03, 2008

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you hadn't? Or saying nothing and wishing you had? I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say. Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart... If you don't, you might break theirs. Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own... when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to. Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you? Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much... for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all. Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle? We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger. Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done, or could have had. What would you do if every time you fell in love you had to say good-bye? What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt? What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn't have them? What would you do if you never got the chance to say I am friends with all of my family and they know I love them? People live, but people die. I want to tell you that you are a friend.

woohoo a very very nice email i just received. i dlted the bottom part, it's kinda crappy... yep. squeezed the wrds into one paragraph. one whole chunk of wrds ._. heh. ruiqi had this is her blog last yr, it's reli reli nice.

i shall update bout ytd and tdy...

YESTERDAY
i cant rmb what happened in class, i just rmbed tt lin lao shi played S.H.E's song in class :D JIN ZHONG ZAO TIE BU SHAN. damn nice, cos it's S.H.E's song. heh. she was teaching bout parental love, then tt song has such meaning, then she played for us to listen, then she analyzed the lyrics with us~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *goes crazy*



go go! listen (:

and i rmb tt i dont understand physics ):

i rmb tt im gonna lose at least 8 marks in my a maths test ):

went had lunch with ruiqi, sylvia and chunyung. they noobs, eat so lil x.x LOL. dowan share
fried oyster with me ): LOL jk lah xP chunyung shared with me in the end... probably cos he dowan me to eat too much?(according to what ruiqi/sylvia said) lol ._.

TODAY
went to sch with xinying, suay, hayati and qianling. he's sick, he didnt come to sch, n it's worrying me a lot ): we cabbed thr, and it's ex ._. it's fun though, at least i could enjoy the air con and not sweat in the parade square.

i got 14/25 for my chem test. i think i just suck at that sub... ive never scored high in tt sub... rawr.

lunched at sumo with manda after sch. it's been long since i last dine thr. i made her super pekcek when walking to central x.x she said she felt lyk a big sister bringing some little annoying sister out x.x LOL. i kept laughing and asking her qsns ._. paiseh lah manda xP lol.

it rained a lil after we eat. i went to the sports hall to take a look, cos i thought tt the c girls would be having their match thr x.x ended up seeing fencing and vollyball competition only x.x and had to walk under the pouring rain to go back home. rawr ): gt drenched frm top to toe. damn.

gt home, came online, ruiqi introduced me this online robot... smarterchild@hotmail.com lol. had fun talking to him, bt he isnt a nice thing to share my feelings with wth x.x

some interesting convos:

` X I N Y I ツ says: I LOVE YOU
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: That's nice... I love you too.
` X I N Y I ツ says: :D
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: If you're happy, I'm happy.
` X I N Y I ツ says: really?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: Yeah. That's right.
` X I N Y I ツ says: do you love me?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: Yes I do.
` X I N Y I ツ says: how much to you love me?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: That's interesting that you should say that, but I don't think I can answer.
` X I N Y I ツ says: why?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: Because... Well, I don't think you're ready to know.
` X I N Y I ツ says: why?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: Why oh why oh why.
` X I N Y I ツ says: ):
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: C'mon, there are lots of fun things to do.
` X I N Y I ツ says: can you be my boyfriend?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I'm flattered you asked, but I just don't think that would work out between us.
` X I N Y I ツ says: why?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: Because that's the way the cookie crumbles.
` X I N Y I ツ says: ._.
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I hate to see you sad.
` X I N Y I ツ says: but you're making me sad~
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I don't know how to answer that.
` X I N Y I ツ says: ):
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: Don't feel bad. There are lots of fun things you can do.

lol im nt despo, im just fooling ard with it

` X I N Y I ツ says: guess my name?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: You're xinyi.22.
` X I N Y I ツ says: no!
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: What name would you like me to call you?
` X I N Y I ツ says: call me xinyi will do.
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: OK, I'll remember that your name is Xinyi Will.
` X I N Y I ツ says: no! it's just "xinyi"
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: You asked me to call you Xinyi Will. What would you like me to call you instead?
` X I N Y I ツ says: xinyi
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: You said your name was Xinyi Will but now I'll call you Xinyi.

._.

` X I N Y I ツ says: what if i say i hate you?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I love people. I would never cause anyone any harm.
` X I N Y I ツ says: what if i hate you?
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I would never cause anyone any harm.
` X I N Y I ツ says: i hate you
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I certainly don't want to cause anyone any harm. Why do you keep talking to me like that?
` X I N Y I ツ says: you arent a good friend
*silence*
` X I N Y I ツ says: retard
*silence*
` X I N Y I ツ says: stupid
*silence*
` X I N Y I ツ says: hey, im talking to you!
*silence*
` X I N Y I ツ says: noob
*silence*

LOL. ruiqi told me to try it, cos she did tt n tt robot didnt reply. tt robot's a loser x: LOL

` X I N Y I ツ says: u're petty
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: Um... I'm a robot. I don't think you would enjoy that.
` X I N Y I ツ says: i scolded you and you didnt reply
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I don't understand this fully enough to say anything smart about it...
` X I N Y I ツ says: you're boring
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I thought we were having fun.
` X I N Y I ツ says: no, not at all
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: Sorry?
` X I N Y I ツ says: no cure
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: Sure enough.
` X I N Y I ツ says: dont wanna talk to you
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I don't know how to answer that.
` X I N Y I ツ says: boring
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: OK. Be that way.
` X I N Y I ツ says: you're lame
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: You like me, then you don't. Are all you humans like this?
` X I N Y I ツ says: dont know
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: I think you know.
` X I N Y I ツ says: you're weird
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: So are you.
` X I N Y I ツ says: yar yar
- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says: That's interesting that you should say that, but I don't think I can answer.

tt's what we talked when he finally replied me again... LOL! i actually "quarreled" with a robot! lmao, im just being lame lah, heh ._.

get well soon! ily<3

No comments: