bet you ppl missed me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
exams are over! im so glad bout it :D ive gt FREEDOM~ heh! i shall nt care hw well (or badly) ive done, i shall concentrate bout playing n worry ltr. lol!
changed skin. nt frm blogskins.com, cos i couldnt find any nice ones thr. used default skin instead, though i still think my prev skin is the best, bt very old alr. time for a change (:
yeah time for celebration! hope this hol would be btr than the prev, though the prev is alr rather fun (: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna go out! play! play! play! play! play! LOL. yar i just wanna go out and enjoy myself to the MAX! wonder if my dad would allow O:
my comp is still under repair, damn slow =.= using my bro's comp nw. bt nt bad lah, at least his comp is 1234768408465420768706845 times faster than mine. lol! im just afraid tt when i get back my comp all my comp's memories are gonna be erased, including all my pics since p6 ): damn i dont wanna lose them, im gonna be depressed if they're reli gone ):
i think better in time is a very gd song, i love leona lewis' voice and i think the lyrics are meaningful (:
Better In Time - Leona Lewis
It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you
After all that we've been through
Going coming thought I heard a knock
Who's there no one
Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realize that I really didn't know
If you didn't notice
you mean everything
Quickly I'm learnin'
To love again
All I know is
I'm gon' be ok
[Chorus:]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time
I couldn't turn on the TV
Without something that'd remind me
Was it all that easy
To just put aside your feelings
If I'm dreaming
Don't wanna let that hurt my feelings
But that's the path I've been living
And I know that time will heal it
If you didn't notice boy you meant everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gon' be ok
[Chorus:]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time
Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will
[Chorus: X2]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time
it's been exactly a month, i wonder if you realised that. a month of freedom for you, i guess
TAG REPLIES!(sorry very lag)
alicia: hi buddy! :D
angelina: LOL it took me quite long for my brain to process the name "melissa"! yar thx i know gt link me :D haha is u bully weiyue lor still dare ask me dont bully her aiyohhhhhh! i think gonna change sitting plan alr leh ): WE HAVENT TOOK ANY PICS!
clement: haha cos gt midyrs ma. k i blogged within a month :D
charlx: u're charlene right? haha!
fongting: yar the quizzes are inaccurate. they better be. cos i dont like my results ._. lol!
mingcong: hi sister! u tagged! lol! :D
ruiqi: cos u more hardcore to blog ma. LOL. disgusting freak, u kill insects eww.
tingting: yalor she so evil right lol
xinying: yes u were waiting for me. LOL
xuemiao: eh i what crap? YES YES I POSTED :D
yoketing: haha u too high alr lah! tsk tsk!
No comments:
Post a Comment