Hey darlings!
I realised my immaturity in posting, I realised tt I'm the only person of my age typing without caps (except when I'm really agitated) due to my laziness. Omg ._. Shall not be lazy any more, shall type with caps when I have to and make it a habit. It looks nicer with caps too. Lol.
Been out the whole day doing non-productive studying. Sigh. Nvm, at least i completed two econs essays ._. Lunched with Jacky, then studied with him at Jurong East library. Lol. Econs essays are so irritating, I don't know how to write them ): Tsk. Case studies are a lot btr! ): He was distracted by some couple behind me, hanky panky-ing. Haha disgusting. They didn't know tt we were observing them. Library's a place for studying, nt some some place for PDA. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww ): Disgusts.
Then met Glenn for dinner and study in The Coffee Bean. I got a free Mocha Latte~ :D It's some bet we made before O lvls, he said tt he'll treat me a meal if I score 5 As and above. And it turned out tt I got exactly 5 As! Lol. I had totally forgotten bout the treat til he reminded me about it. Was wondering why he was suddenly so generous O: Haha. He taught me a bit of phy and maths (: Yay thx Glenn! So brotherly! Haha! :D
Physical in sch tmr, lunch with Brenda and maybe the rest of the team, movie and dinner with Xuewei and Mewleng. Omg, cant wait to catch up with them, especially Xuewei! :D I cant even rmb the last time I saw her! NYJC Chinese Drama Concert I think. It's been some time ago alr O: Can't wait to see her again! :D hehe! Excited~
"If ex(couples)s can still remain as good friends after break up, it's only because of two reasons. One: They've never really loved each other before. Two: The love has never ended." No matter how hard I try to deny, these three sentences someone told me tdy seem so true ):
No comments:
Post a Comment