Tuesday, November 02, 2010

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a3/The-Incite-Mill.jpg/220px-The-Incite-Mill.jpg



Yes, I caught the movie, The Incite Mill. With Lovin, Jasmine and Yuhao.

If I could only use one letter to describe it, it'd be F. F for Fabulous, F for Fantastic, F for Fascinating, F for F**king Frigging Good! It's one of the few movies I enjoy sooooooo much, I dont mind re-watching! I highly recommend it to my friends, I'm sure you wont regret it!!!

Haha Lovin and I did sth super retarded. We were walking ard the 9th storey of Cine while waiting for the crowd outside the lift to cease, and we saw this plastic figure of a creepy man, standing on a box with a piece of paper stating sth like "Walk pass him and see his reaction".

Ya this "man". We were sooooo afraid tt it would suddenly move, like walk down from the box or sth, we didnt dare to get near it, yet we were so curious what'd it do. Lol. So we actually stood in front of it for quite some time, scaring ourselves. Lololololololol!

We took a pic with it, bt we stood quite some distance away cos we were scared it'd scare us or sth. Lolllllll. I think if the staff saw what we did in front of the figure they'd be laughing at our stupidity ._.

HAHAHAHA.

Oh oh oh, and I advanced! Kinda expected, bt it was quite a scrape through. I think my pass for my only H2 is a super low pass? Like maybe borderline pass or sth. Gosh, I almost retained. December's gonna be a month of intensive studying for my supplementary papers, I hope.

No comments: