Friday, May 27, 2011

After a week of mugging, I'm proud to announce:

I'M FREE!!

For now. Like perhaps 3 days? Cos holidays are supposed to be for mugging ): And dont underestimate my 1 wk of mugging, it was really quite intense, I'm so mentally drained nw! Wonder hw am I gonna survive A's. 3 days of exams tired me out so much. Last min studying was really horrible. Memorizing all the Organic Chem reactions and reagents within 3 days was disastrous, what's worst was tt what I didnt quite study for came out the most. Stupid Nitrogen Compounds... Nvm shall put tt aside.

"Celebrated" end of exams with Lovin, Jasmine and Charmaine at Holland Swensens for lunch, then ice cream at The Daily Scoops! The stupid thing was tt we had to head back to sch aft lunch cos of extra Econs lecture, which lasted for 2 frigging hrs ): Tmr's supposedly start of hol, bt we'll still have to go back to sch for another Econs lecture, what a torture. Kinda looking forward to tmr's prata and De Coder's session though! (:

And btw, I caught Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D!! :D Right at the day of release! (Y) Have been anticipating the movie since they started advertising bout it last December, and it was totally worth my wait! (L) The 7pm+ movie slots (3D, Digital, normal) were all almost fully booked, with only the first 2 roles available, so I bought the 9.30pm tickets on impulse, and ltr realised tt I was in deep shit cos I'll reach home darn late. Called my dad, he sounded kinda angry, bt apparently he wasnt angry when he came CCK MRT to fetch me aft tt! Heheeeeeeeeee! Oh anw, the movie! Hehe I'm really bad at words, so all I can say is: GO WATCH!! Laughter guaranteed, if not u must be a really dull person! ):

Hehe tt's all for the updates! Bye!

No comments: