Enjoying life jobless! (:
Spent my day ytd at East Coast Park with Lovin and Jasmine. Tried out roller blading initially, got so tired of it we returned the blades one hr ltr when we paid for 2. Maybe cos we arent really gd at it so it didnt seem tt enjoyable. Hurhur. Switched to cycling aft tt, gt so much btr. Started raining halfway, so we sought shelter nearby and cycled back shortly aft.
Night was spent with Weiyue, for one hr only actually. The court was booked for 2 hrs, bt I was an hr late. Ops. Our mass fortnightly session became a lonely date between the 2 of us. Asked uncles playing on the court beside us to play with us. It's quite fun playing with strangers actually (: And another uncle came to invite us to his wkly session, and praised us some more. Hahahaha. Happy happy. Sporty day aft soooooooo long.
 |
| Camwhore under the shelter when it rained! |
Fell sick tdy ): Sore throat and runny nose, sucked like shit. Had a foody food day with Xuemiao ard Raffles Place area anw (: Was supposed to go Sukhothai at Boat Quay, bt I brought the wrong Groupon. Damn it. Lol the result of buying too many Groupons. So in the end she brought me to The Tea Party at China Square and The Muffinry somewhere else. Lol. Yummy yum food! (:
 |
| <3 |
Headed to Dhoby Ghaut to walk ard cos I had to collect some portable chargers tt I bought from Groupon. Hahahaha. I really love Groupon, super gd deals for not so rich ppl like me. Lol. Miao bought me a new wallet, a really belated bday present aft months of trying to find a decent looking and reasonably priced one. Hehe, love my new wallet!! (:
 |
| Hehe thanks so much Miao! Love u x124802748039270! |
Gonna be rather uncontactable the next 3 days, gonna switch of 3G and pray tt my phone survives for the next 3 days while I attend my first camp in NTU! Hehe. Kinda excited. Why NPCC? Cos I was drawn towards the high element activities. They btr nt disappoint! Haha. And hope I'd be healthy tmr. Gonna catch some rest. Hehe gd night ppl~
3 comments:
what the hell? npcc? you gonna join npcc? like the uniform group???? LOL
HAHAHA @ xinying. I went too! :D
Hahahaha. No no not join, just go their camp, wont die! Lol damn fun anw!
Post a Comment