Friday, April 05, 2013

I WENT TO THE SCRIPT CONCERT!! (:

Haha alright I know I'm kinda lag, it's been a week already. It was the first concert I've been to, I truly enjoyable experience, although it took me quite some time to really get into the high mood (cos people around me were kinda stone). Still having the "The Script" craze though, their songs cant seem to get out of my head!!

Pardon me for the low-quality photographs, people have pro cameras, I only have an iPhone 4s. Hahaha. Guess this is the best I can get from my distance and angle from the stage!

Our tickets! Sooooooooooo excited before I went into the Indoor Stadium!
People started whipping out their phones and swayed with the song when Danny sang "I'm Yours". A really pretty scene (:
Finale was da bomb!!
Stole this from their Facebook. Apparently that was their impression of Singaporeans. Cowboy head with sarong... Hmmmmmmmmm.
This lucky girl was sooooooooooooo close to Danny when he walked down her side of the stadium during encore! *Jealous*
Our attempt to take a picture with the poster by ourselves. Lol.
Sometimes we just need some help from the strangers huh. Hahaha.
Wheeeeeeeeeeee that was funnnnnnnnnn!! (:

No comments: