Holidays have been so far so goooooooood! Soaked off my 2 months old gel manicure for a happier look - Neon for happy summer!! (: Yellow for fingers, pink for nails. I love them bright. Haha!
\Just got back from Mewleng's 21st bday party! It's a full-white party, so I've been spending my past 2 days searching for pretty outfits. It was such a chore, it was so difficult to find nice white outfits ): They're usually too small, make me look too fat, too expensive, or are too translucent. Boohoo. I'm satisfied with my final buys though - Top from Uniqlo and skort from mdp. Was especially happy with the Uniqlo top, it was the last piece of "S" sized top available :D And I realise Uniqlo's clothes are super comfortable!! (Y) Gonna get my basics there next time!
Me and my Prince Charming! Hahaha he's dressing up so much better now as compared to one year ago, so proud of him (: But still, no eyes -_- HAHAHA.
Happy Birthday ML! Such a pity Dawn and Dong arent in Singapore ): And I thought the balloons up there were to be burst. Oh well but it didnt happen and was not meant for that. Heh.



No comments:
Post a Comment