Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HELLO! (: I RECOVERED FROM MY SICKNESS! :D

hehe. no more fever, no more sore throat (x

BUT IM GOING CRAZY! I DONT KNOW WHY IT'S TAKING SO FRIGGING LONG TO LOAD ONE ζˆ‘δΈι… MV! AND LOADED 3 QUARTER OF THE MV ALREADY I ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED THE TAB!!!!! WALAU!!!! T.T I WANT WATCH THE MV~ RAWR.

and anw. friendly with seng kang sec tdy. b and c girls only. and both divs won, 3-2.

THEN IM GOING CRAZY AGAIN. PARTNERED MEWLENG, LOST. 13-21, 15-21. RAWR THEY PUT THEIR STRONGER PLAYERS BEHIND LAH. WE PLAYED SECOND DOUBLES. BT THAT WAS THEIR STRONGER DOUBLES. THEY PUT THEIR WEAKER DOUBLES IN FIRST DOUBLES. THEN LOST LOR. X.X

o.o this post is weird. one paragraph with caps, one without. ok shall not caps anymore for the next few paragraphs.

then lunched with the girls. ruiqi, dawn, xinying, vanessa, hayati, suay. then blah blah blah. lol. nth much lah.

after tt went find jasper. he's working in a watch shop outside cck mrt station for this wk. hehe he told his boss he wanted to go toilet. then we went lot one walk one round talk talk talk go back. LOL. then i told him to tell his boss tt he dropped inside the toilet bowl, tt's why so long x.x lol. and i went had a peep at his boss. eeyer. not good looking one. LOL.

ehhhhhh ruiqi called me. she told me chnl5 nw gt SEA games badminton. i go watch already. BYE!

No comments: