14 DAYS TO PRELIMS!
im feeling really happy right nw, cos i just completed last yr o lvls a maths ppr2 and im having a 40mins break nw :D tdy feels like a sunday! i love national day, cos it gives me holiday and many many nice shows ytd! LOL! the ndp ytd night was really great, i like the 6-storeys high block thing! i think it's damn cool! if i were up thr i think my legs would shiver and i wont move or even stand lah!

ive gt a new study table, which was originally my computer table. haha! the comp's useless, die alr. my dad said tt he'll get me a laptop if i get 12 or below for my prelims O:
ive been thinking quite a lot these days, i dont know why. i start to wonder, if one day, i tell you that i missed you, will you tell me that you missed me too, or will you feel uncomfortable, or even irritated? and if one day i die, will you feel sad? will you cry like you once said? or will you even care? i hate it when you affect me, but i couldnt prevent myself from letting you hurt me. all the memories...
touching lyrics:
Carrie Underwood : I Told You So Lyrics
Suppose I called you up tonight and told you that I loved you
And suppose I said "I wanna come back home".
And suppose I cried and said "I think I finally learned my lesson"
And I'm tired a-spendin' all my time alone.
If I told you that I realised you're all I ever wanted
And it's killin' me to be so far away.
Would you tell me that you loved me too and would we cry together?
Or would you simply laugh at me and say:
"I told you so, oh I told you so
I told you some day you come crawling back and asking me to take you in
I told you so, but you had to go
Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".
If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever
Would you get down on yours too and take my hand?
Would we get that old time feelin', would we laugh and talk for hours
The way we did when our love first began?
Would you tell me that you'd missed me too and that you'd been so lonely
And you waited for the day that I returned.
And we'd live in love forever and that I'm your one and only
Or would you say the tables finally turned?
Would you say:
"I told you so, oh I told you so
I told you some day you come crawling back and asking me to take you in
I told you so, but you have to go
Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".
"Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".
posted this for no particular purpose, just cos the lyric's meaningful. k ive exceeded my time limit. BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment