Monday, September 06, 2010

I am shortlisted for the Student-Leaders Exchange Programme to Florida, USA

Whoa shit man I typed so much just nw, bt my adapter plug went loose just nw when I detached the plug for my fan, my laptop shut down and I lost my whole damn post! ):

And as I was saying...

Should I be happy that I got to explore USA, or sad tt I didnt get chosen into my first choice trip to UK? Should be happy right, btr than nth. Tsk. And as I was saying too, I feel bad tt I'm gonna burn a big phat hole in my parents' pockets, so I must learn my best out of the trip! If not it's gonna be sooooooo wasted! USA, OMG?

It's September holidays nw! I've gt a holidays so booked, so happy! (:

Went for Singapore's Young Photographer's Convention (SYPC) organised by ACSI with Xuemiao on Saturday. Gained an experience of what a photography competition's like! Made new friends from HCI, Kevan and Irwin! They're 2 and 3 yrs younger than us, yet they're more experienced in this kinda things cos they're in Media Tech (I think), which deals with photography stuff too. The event's 10hrs long, damn time consuming, thanks to the talks and stuff. Bt the gd thing is tt we've gained the experience and made new friends! (: Hehe!

Studied at Tamah Jurong Macs with Mewleng, Xuewei and their friend, Junjie ytd. Lol. I'm getting to know more and more NYJC ppl, cos the 2 girls kept bringing new friends to study tgt. Nt a bad thing, though! (:

Went back to sch for Physics tdy. Stupid Mr Tan scammed us, told us tt he's gonna give us an impt test on 5 topics bt it turned out to be pictures taken of TYS qns on only 2 topics. Wth. Went Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch, a little bit of studying and movie with Lovin, Jasmine and Jay. You know what, "Haunted Changi" was quite a disappointment. It was soooooooooo unreal, the actings were sooooooooo fake! ): The plot's kinda similar to "Paranormal Activities", just tt "Paranormal Activities" had scarier scenes and more "kick"! Tsk.

Anw, here are my plans for the hols:
Tomorrow: GO BACK TO NANHUA! :D For Badminton camp! Nt staying, just go thr for a few hrs. Haha! Eggcited! :D
Wed: Training in the morning, study session after that (?)
Thurs: Project work (?). Studying with Chris (?)
Fri: Free so far! (: Bt may have PW. Shit ass.
Saturday and Sunday: Studying with Glenn, if he rmbs! Lol!

Project work's screwing my schedule up! We're supposed to meet up on Wed afternoon, then Kenneth said he's gonna have training at night so cant meet, so he asked for a meeting on Thurs afternoon cos he isnt free in the morning, smack a meeting right in the middle of the day like kns I cant go out study, may change it to Fri cos I'm free at the moment, bt then again, may nt even have a meeting cos our interviewee may nt reply. (Sry do you get it I hope you do) SHIT ASS. Screw my schedule! ):

Ya what a long post, TTS! No, this time it isnt sleep, it's STUDY! Lol! Bye!

No comments: