I stayed back in school to study til 10pm tdy! Yayyyyyy! I thought it was interesting watching ppl leave, and the sch getting less and less populated. Lol. Was studying with Lovin, Charmaine, Jay, Yuhao and Jasmine initially. Then they left one by one (according to hw I listed their names), and it was only left with Jasmine and I at 9pm+. Lol. The guard chased us out ._.
Ya, it seemed like I was damnnnnnn mug right, bt I realise I didnt study much. School ended at 4.30pm, we ate and chit chat in the canteen til 5.30pm, studied for an hr, ate from 6.30pm to 7.30pm (ard thr), studied til 8pm, gt chased out of the hub and shifted to the canteen, studied til 10pm. Ya so tt's only like 3.5hrs of studying, minus off 30mins for toilet breaks + peer teaching + a bit of talking etc we only studied for 3hrs ._. Bleah.
I hope they would give us a longer study break. We only have frigging 2 days of study break before our promos. Most of the lessons are waste of time, bt cos of some impt lessons I cant skip sch. Tsk. Fatigue's accumulating, getting more tired each day ._. Ah, I hope to get done with promos soon, bt I'm not ready for it. Zzzzzzzzz. Okay shall nt rant anymore, 10 days to promos, all the best to all my friends and of cos, myself (:
Poof! *Disappears*
No comments:
Post a Comment