Friday, April 08, 2011

Hello! (:

I got an A for my PW!! :D First A on my A lvls results slip, 5 more to come next yr! Lol! So glad that my hard work paid off, so happy with my class for getting 92% As! (: Gd job 2SB6!! And my class won the interclass Science quiz! ;) Rofl!!

I'm blogging so much lesser nowadays! ): Feeling so no life, life revolves ard school and assignments, nth interesting to mention about, sigh.

Badminton's kinda stressing me out too. Seasons are in 17 days' time, yet I dont feel very prepared. I'm getting so easily frustrated for the past trainings cos I screwed them up. It's gonna be the last sch team sport I'll ever take part in, I've trained so hard and sacrificed so much of my studying time for it, I dont wish my hard work to go down the drain ): Gosh really hope we'll at least get into the second round this seasons!

No comments: