I'm watching Xiaxue vids nw, her guide to life. ALL TANXUEMIAO'S FAULT FOR TELLING ME BOUT THEM YTD!!! Now I'm addicted to these vids and nt doing my work! ): Bt anw, some of them are really entertaining hahahahaha!!
Like for egs,
EP84, Dating. It's about this dating coach teaching another guy hw to create an impression with girls, bt I personally dont think it'll work. And the guy who went on the course looks like some other person I know... Hmmmmm.
EP80, Camwhoring. HAHAHA I FIND THIS REALLY FUNNY!!! And speaking of which I havent been camwhoring for quite some time alr! ):
EP63, Wedding Proposal. Omg this is sweet!!! He must be frigging rich to do that!
Okay I guess I'm only gonna share 3 of them, enjoy! (:
[edited at 24/4/2011 1.30AM]
Omg sry I'm back I think this is really gd and I shall add on to the list of vids above lol!!
EP62, Acting. She's nt bad eh, except for the excessive use of profanities lol!
And to add on sth random, Bruno Mars' "The Lazy Song" MV! Hahaha I've been wanting to share this for quite some time, bt I always forget to :/ It's really cute! Enjoy!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment