This wk's quite happening eh! (:
Monday: Youth day. Yeah I'm youthful (: Basically stayed at home and hardly did any work. Went for GP tuition in late afternoon.
Tuesday: Studied with Jasmine, Charmaine and Bong in cafe aft sch, then off to meet Mewleng at Westmall for early dinner and some catching up, then went for our Phy tuition tgt. Apparently everyone was earlier than Ikhsan for the first time. Haha I guess he's too used to us being late for tuition. Tuition was a drain of brain juice, Ikhsan tested us on almost all the Phy definitions for our syllabus. Frigging hell. Lol.
Wednesday: I caught Transformers!! Bt guess what, I fell aslp during the movie cos I had insufficient slp the previous night (Y) Thankfully Chris explained everything to me. Bt then, I still dont think tt it's THAT gd. It's "okay okay la" for me. Lol! Bt Chris thought tt it's damn gd. Maybe it's a guy's thing :/
Thursday: Causeway Point with Chunyung! Hoho it's awesome having someone to fetch u from sch! HAHA. We wanted to catch a movie, bt thr wasnt ath nice to watch, so we had an early dinner at Dian Xiao Er instead. It's been some time since I spent $2x on food! I love Dian Xiao Er the money's so worth the quality!! (:
Friday: An ordinary sch day, stayed back to study and homed.
Saturday: Justin's Birthday party! Had to travel all the wayyyyyyyyyyy to Tampines. Haha thr were only 6 ppl from ACJC? We gt him poker chips. Lolol. I think he really loved it, it earned him $30+ from poker lol! It's been awhile since I last saw him, he told us bout his poly life and stuff I'm glad he's doing great thr haha!
Sunday: Study at Buddy Hoagies with Dawn. Oh gosh I think I kinda made her studying session unproductive? ): She planned to do 2 Math papers bt she didnt even complete 1. Omg. I didnt quite complete what I planned, like always. Bt ya, I still like Buddy Hoagies I love their food ops lolol. Hope the next time we study would be btr! :/
No comments:
Post a Comment