Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heya! Thr's prolly only one interesting incident this wk, celebrating Chilanan's bday on Wed. Lol.

It created a huge hole in my pocket! Lol. Surprised her with a helium balloon while she was choosing her food in MOF with Xinying. Heheeee. It's only my second time thr, I think what I ordered was quite nice. Curry Beefballs pasta! (Y) I think their curry's gd, nicer than others at least...? And their matcha dessert's nt bad. Quite a number of them, I think all should be nice hahaha. Mmm it was just a simple lunch bt glad we met up, we havent seen each other for quite some time (:

And I hate tutorials. They're hindering my revisions, cos I have to complete them before I start my revision. Bloody hell. And Prelim's in 3 wks' time ): Must make full use of this wkend and complete as much work as possible. And I think I'd be leaving randomcrapology on a semi hiatus? Cos thr isnt much to update these days anw and disaster would strike once I switch on my comp ): Ya I know I havent been blogging these days anw bt well, I'll be blogging even less I guess. If I'm going on a semi hiatus, my current blog status is considered quarter hiatus. LOL. Okay okay byeeeeeeeeeeeee~

No comments: