Hi! Hahaha Merry Christmas!! I'm back, on Christmas eve! Lol.
Hehe 14 days trip to Taiwan, Hongkong and Shenzhen was quite fun! (: I'm so lazy to elaborate on them, bt I shall just post my pics on Facebook some day. A pictures speaks a thousand words uh! (: Bt basically it was a lottttttt of shopping, I bought 4 pairs of shoes 2 bags dk hw many tops 2 jackets 3 shorts (bt I only could wear 1) many many socks a few hair accessories and other little things lolol!! Spent 10 days in Taiwan, 3 days in Hongkong and 1 in Shenzhen. Had some language barrier in Hongkong, and thr arent many places to shop actually. So I thought it wasnt as fun as Taiwan. Shenzhen was worse, I thought I'd be able to buy super lots of things bt to my displeasure all they sell was winter clothing ):
Christmas was fun I met up with Chris for a few hrs of catching up then headed to Vivo to meet Mewleng, Dawn and Xinying. Bought our movie ticket and headed to Hortpark for some camwhoring session lolol. We're supposed to walk all the way up the hill bt thr was this part of it tt was totally dark and creepy so we didnt carry on :/ Snacked and slacked at Macs in Harbourfront Centre before catching our 1250am movie woohooo!! Mission Impossible! It was supposed to be a darn gd movie bt I was so tired I kept falling aslp I only kept myself awake towards the end omggggggg. So I kinda wasted my money (bt it was free for me anw) on the movie and I didnt really get the whole plot oh mai. Bt worthy experience though! (: Haha Vivo was almost empty by the time we finished our movie and the roads were quite empty too we ran in the middle of the road to catch a cab to Mewleng's house lolol!! My second stayover! (:
Surprisingly we werent as tired as we expected in Mewleng's house. Played a few card games (with money) and I earned quite a lot hahaha!! Decided to slp when we gt bored at 630am. Woke up at ard 2pm, had some noodles in Mewleng's house for breakfast and Subway for lunch immediately after breakfast. Lol. Homed aft tt.
Yep tt's about it. And, I'm so happy I finally gt a new phone! Haha! iPhone 4s, white! Heh this is gonna be fun~
No comments:
Post a Comment