I'm so fucking tired.
There're two kinds of people. The happy and the emo.
So majority of my friends are in the "happy" category. No it isnt something bad. I'm glad for them, really.
Then there're these few, or maybe just one, that's emoing right now. Ya okay maybe I should feel honoured that I'm trusted all these secrets or whatever. Bt it just feels so heavy carrying someone elses' sorrow on top of mine when I carry on putting on tt fake smile. The "emo-dumping ground", someone once named it. In a way it's gd cos ppl trust me. Yet in another way it's painful. To pretend tt I'm fine while cheering ppl up yet behind tt fucking screen I'm crying like nobody's business. So I receive rants, where do I dump them to? Here? Ya perhaps tt's what blogs are for. Maybe after all these typing I'll feel btr. Maybe after all such rantings maybe I'll feel btr. Maybe after PMSing everywhere and crying my heart out I'll feel btr. Maybe maybe maybe...
I'm so tired. So fucking tired. Why...
People dont understand. They just think I'm complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment