Hello! I shall let the pictures do most of the talking for what I did last Friday! (:
Nth much over the wkends and Monday I guess?
Left house rather early in the morning for NTU SSM interview. Haha I was so early for it tt I strolled at snail speed and took my own sweet time to reach the interview venue. Kinda relieved tt I wasnt very nervous for it, and I think I did alright, though aft some reflection I realised it could have been btr, bt whatever the results, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
As the interview ended unexpectedly early, I headed to Mewleng house and waited for her to get ready to go out while I comfortably laid on her sofa, resting my head on this cushion she used to smash a moth the previous night (wth, and I only knew it during lunch).
Lunched at V8 Cafe in Bugis Junction, it's been eons since I last stepped into tt mall.


Yep pretty much enjoying life! Marina Bay Sands for lunch at Din Tai Fung, Titanic Exhibition, Andy Warhol Exhibition and Plaza Singapura Secret Recipe for dinner! (:
Crashed office aft tt while waiting for Lovin to end her SMU interview, watched her and her friend dinner before going home. Lol.
Nth much over the wkends and Monday I guess?
Left house rather early in the morning for NTU SSM interview. Haha I was so early for it tt I strolled at snail speed and took my own sweet time to reach the interview venue. Kinda relieved tt I wasnt very nervous for it, and I think I did alright, though aft some reflection I realised it could have been btr, bt whatever the results, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
As the interview ended unexpectedly early, I headed to Mewleng house and waited for her to get ready to go out while I comfortably laid on her sofa, resting my head on this cushion she used to smash a moth the previous night (wth, and I only knew it during lunch).
Lunched at V8 Cafe in Bugis Junction, it's been eons since I last stepped into tt mall.


Dawn joined us aft lunch for Romeo & Juliet play in the National Library. Shallow me doesnt really know the plot, so I had a hard time understanding whats going on, and their ancient English + drama accent + my retardedness (if thr's even such a word) didnt make things btr. So in the end I only gt the gist of the whole story (which I already know partially) and enjoyed the marvelous visual effects. Lesson learnt? Read up before I attend plays next time. LOL.
2 comments:
wtf u rly taitai life now la
No la. I need to scrimp and save for trips alr.
Post a Comment