Sunday, April 08, 2012

                                              


Yeah! Pictures of colourful eggs kept popping out of my mind, so I googled and found this picture which totally represented hw I wanted to start my post hahaha. The picture's rather small, though O:

I'm getting kinda sick of my super long wkend, oh gosh. My last working day was last Wednesday, my next is this coming Wednesday. Wth and I have nth to do at home argggggggggggg!! ):

Bt anw Good Friday was really gd! (: Half day movie marathon with Mewleng and Dawn!


And if u're wondering why thr're only 2 tickets for The Hunger Games, tt's cos Mewleng didnt join us for tt. Hahaha.

The Vow was really touching, one of the few movies tt made me tear. It's inspired by a true story, and the real couple actually gt back tgt when the woman never regained her memory. Awwww :')

Had Astons for lunch in between the 2 movies. Had to rush my meal within 10 mins cos of the long waits ):



The Hunger Games was gd, as expected. The theatre was full even aft a wk of the movie's release (or is it 2 wks?!). It's a sadist show, bt I loved the female lead's acting, she's really gd, IMO.

And it was prolly my splurging day, apart from the movie tickets and lunch I paid for Titanic Exhibition and Jayesslee concert tics (for 4 person). Thankfully my pay has arrived. Heheheeeeee.

And tt pretty concluded my day. My Sat and Sun arent really special, other than the fact tt I passed my FTT (finally) and I had my first driving lesson in the rain ytd (without stalling hehehe!). And til the next day my life gets a lil more interesting, ciao!

7 comments:

Clement said...

HAHA why is it that you FINALLY passed your FTT? You failed before ah?
And congrats on not stalling! So you booked your TP date yet?

Xinying said...

U MAKING ME HUNGRY, DAMN

Xinyi said...

Clement: HAHAHA I FAILED THE FIRST TIME!! Whats TP?
Xinying: Hehehehehe

Clement said...

tsktsk, lousy. HAHAHAA! TP = traffic police la. Okay I shall put it in another way. Have you booked your driving test date?

Xinyi said...

Ohhh. Nt yet. I think I need extend membership leh. Damn sian

Clement said...

school membership or your PDL? school's one should be 1 year what. Your PDL is 6 months. Faster go book test date then chiong your lessons lor. Then don't need to extend already.

Xinyi said...

Sch membership. Half a yr only. No slots for TP til my sch membership expiry alr ):