Hello! Just back from 3 consecutive camps! Insanity. Sport Science and Management FOC, then Union Orientation Camp and Hall XI FOC.
Idk hw to update about all of them, I have too much to say! Haha. Camps were fun, I've made a lot of friends! Hype level went higher and higher camp after camp, I think I was really loud and crazy in hall camp oh dear. I'm actually feeling sad tt my camp marathons have ended and school's starting next wk ): Cant imagine tt my 9 months of holiday is finally coming to an end. My brain feels so idle nw, hw to study :/
Met up with NPCC FOC friends for supper ytd, meeting UOC friends for dinner ltr, meeting SSM FOC friends for welcome ceremony tmr morning and Hall XI FOC ppl tmr night for JASH. Hahaha camp fever madness! (L) I dont want school to start!!
Camp pictures are unfortunately not up yet, so thr arent many pics I could share. I'll hopefully get hold of them sometime soon, and flood my lovely page with them if I'm not too occupied with my uni life! Bye for now! (:
Bitch moment: I really felt like saying this, bt idk whr to rant this, so here I am. Sometimes, I really dk what to say to some ppl, so I merely went "Huh?" It doesnt mean idk what u're talking about, yknow...
2 comments:
finally school for you!!!! and holidays starting for me in like 2-3 weeks' time hehe!!!
Sigh idw sch!! ):
Post a Comment