School has started, it's really quite unbelievable. Remembering how I was so excited for this 9 months of break, busily planning my to-do-lists and blocking out almost every single day available and enjoying life like I've never. And hw it peaked with those budget-less playing shopping and eating trips after I started working, getting fat but still wanting to eat and eat.
And poof it all came to an end. I'm back to the life of a student. A more independent and supposedly stressful one though. It's kind of a good and bad thing.
Well, it's good cos of the independence I have. I enjoy hall life. Maybe it's because of the friends I got to know from hall camp, they make life here like paradise. Seeing one another every single day, card games, manicure, HTHT sessions. The freedom I have here is unlimited. No curfews, no restrictions. Everything at my own time own target. And needless to say, journeys to school are very much shortened.
And the bad side of life in uni, also the independence. Well SSM may be a relatively slacker course as compared to the others, bt it's scary to have 3 projects charged at u on the first wk of sch :/ Getting so stressed tt ppl are alr starting on it ): I dislike hw we could actually have 3hrs of lecture straight, it's madness. I wonder what else are ahead, I guess things are gonna get really, really busy.
Good luck to myself and all my fellow peers in our uni life! (: Hope everything's gonna be fine~
7 comments:
welcome to poly/uni life hahahahahha
I hate 3 hour lectures too. But that's not the point. Point is you're supposed to do mani with me again!!!! Let's go back to Siew Mai ^^
Xinying: Waaaaa so different ):
Ruiqi: Haha my nails damn nice leh!! Give me 2 more months! I need to get sick of my current nails then remove and trim and wait for it to grow back hahahahaha
Wah srsly limxy why you go manicure also need wait so long one?!
Hahahaha. U want my friend help u make? Need pay though, bt much cheaper than market rate! Hehe. Cos I go thr can do for free xP
I only want to pay a pro HAHAHA oops.
She's damn gd! Lol.
Post a Comment