Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Annoyed. And it's affecting me. Cos usually I'll just ignore the person and continue my happy life. Bt this time it's someone I have to work with. Fugg =.=lll

I dont understand how a guy could be so interrogative and petty to pick on little stuffs that I do that arent exactly wrong.
I dont understand whats wrong with friendlily rejecting him for an activity and suggesting alternatives for people that could accompany him.
I dont understand why does he have to treat things so seriously and cant put the past issues behind after we kinda settled to peace out.
I dont understand why does he have to insist on talking things out when there's nothing to talk about.
I dont understand whats wrong with him, why does he have to escalate on issues.

Dafaq? And because I'm obliged to work with him, I have to listen to him and "talk things out" just so that maybe he'd be happier and we can finally get over with the issue and get back to work to avoid awkwardness in the future and hopefully not let it affect our work?!

2 comments:

Clement said...

welcome to the real world! :D

Xinyi said...

Clement: Suckssssssssss.
Xinying: Ya, nth btr to do!! Eh, friendlily is a word okay!!