Saturday, September 22, 2012

*Heaves a sigh of relief*

My first test in uni is over! Haha idk why I'm feeling so relieved nw, bt I guess it's kinda time for me to relax a bit? X Factor USA is back! Chnl5 isnt showing it though, I wonder why. Bt it's okay, nt like I have the chance to watch tv programmes in hall. I'm finally back to YouTube after so long, havent been on it since sch started I guess? Just wanna share some videos! (:


I find him really adorable? Haha. Bt he's really quite Bieber-ish. Haha! Okay he's btr than Bieber. More charming. LOL. I love his eyes, the eyes filled with passion!!


Freak she's frigging amazing! So cute so cheeky so sexy hahaha.


Watch watch!!


Another young talent!!


Hahahahaha this is entertaining!!

Alright alright. Xinyi's personal highlights for X-Factor USA Ep1 and 2! Hahaha. Let me side track a bit, last video!!


Am I lag to only know about this today? Hahahahaha!!

Btw, I'm starting to love Demi Lovato! Haha she's so cute! (:

2 comments:

Xinying said...

woooh i love jason brock he's freaking funny la i was super entertained by him hahahahah

Xinyi said...

Hahaha he's so hilarious!!