Tuesday, October 09, 2012

My comp crashed again! And it's revived again for the second time. Have to re-download my apps again, sigh ):

Nothing much's been happening recently. Actually a lot of things, bt the same few things that's been happening since school started, so I shall not comment further. Haha.

One thing for sure, I'm super sleep deprived. And as a result my patience and tolerance level is really really low now. I think I've flared up at quite a few ppl recently?! Which I dont quite think is normal usually. Bleahhhhh. Bt they really deserved some scoldings some day anw. LOL. K bitch moment.

Shall spice out my blog a bit with some pictures! (:

Files I prepared for my subcommers for our first meeting! (:
My current block notice board! Cute right! I've gt awesome subcommers (:
Parents bought me this from Taiwan!! (: (:
The pretty failed Mid-Autumn Festival candle and sparkles play with Xinying, Qianling and Shihan on Saturday. NEXT YEAR WILL BE BETTER.
PERi PERi Hummus & Pita from Nando's, went thr for lunch with Marketing Project grp members on Sunday. First time thr, it's good! (:
Awesome buffet @ Kushin Bo at Jurong Point for Dad's Birthday celebration after proj meeting! :D
Xuemiao and I tried cooking in hall together for the first time yesterday! It was really quite time consuming, bt fun nevertheless (:
 Okay time to do some work before meeting at night ): Life is packed. Like sardine.

4 comments:

Clement said...

Your pasta looks a bit pathetic LOL

Xinyi said...

Lol wth?!

weiyue said...

Lol. i think my temper also getting bad. haha. damn easily irritated nowadays..

Xinyi said...

Ops omg I didnt see this! Hahahaha.