Monday, October 01, 2012

Sigh, I cant believe I'm feeling this way tonight, daaaaaaaaaaamn lonely ): Spending the wkends alone cos my parents are overseas. It's recess wk, so thr's no sch. Contemplating if I should go back to hall bt I'm gonna be alone too. Sigh. I guess I'm too used to always heading out being at home alone feels really terrible ):

Bt I shall just keep myself occupied with X-Factor.

He's crazy.

Omg, his voice! He's my favourite over 30s!!

I think Simon is crazy! I love them! Haha

I think she sounds like some disney soundtrack voice hahaha.

Actually EP3's generally gd! So thr's nth much to specially pick on hahaha.

I have subcomm meeting tmr, I'm quite excited bt I havent plan for it yet. Omg. I should do it now kthxbai!

3 comments:

Weiyue said...

LOL! im alone in hall the whole week... *sighs*

Xinyi said...

Lol u could've come find me

weiyue said...

lol. i thought everyone went home.. :(