Saturday, November 17, 2012
Watch watch watch! Maybe it's the song plus X-Factor, it's especially meaningful to me. But apart from tt she's still really talented.
And I'm blogging cos I'm really upset tt studying at home is really unproductive ): I burned one whole night cos my parents drove me to eat with my grandma, then drove me to my aunts houses and when I'm finally home I couldn't quite study cos I kept falling aslp ):
Tomorrow morning's gonna be burned as well, gonna wake up early in the morning to go for hair treatment (TCM hair treatment btw, really smelly bt my mom forced me to) and lunching with parents cos mom's gt free Pizza Hut vouchers. Ahhhhhhh.
Not saying it's entirely my parents fault, cos I do appreciate time spent with them but I'm just upset with myself for the slow progress of revision ):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment