One paper's down, I screwed it up ): Bloody hell the previous year papers all allowed us to choose what qns we wanna do, and I know I was screwed when I saw "Answer all questions". And I threw away 25 marks just like tt cos I totally didnt study that topic ): Bt it's over, what's done is done. Arg.
Next paper next Monday, so decided to relax a lil. Had a 2hrs nap, YouTubed ard, gonna get back to studying soon. Bt before that, I'd like to share some videos! (: I happened to find this by Hayley, didnt know she had an original! Listen listen, the lyrics too! It's about being friendzoned and being called "best friend" by the person you like. Ouch.
And her cover of "King Of Anything", really cute! (:
Random thought, I'm really glad tt I'm still keeping a blog. Idk if anyone still reads this, bt I feel good that I'm able to look back years later and recall what I did in the past. Like I was chatting with Xuemiao ytd and we forgot about some Sec3 Overseas Camp stuff, so we actually went to our own blogs and dug out info about it. Reminiscing felt really good, looking through the past pictures and how we used to talk and replied "Tagboards" with all the "Tag Replies" hahahahaha. Makes life so much more meaningful, instead of living every day and forgetting about what happened.
Say yay to 7 years of blogging! (Including those years I spent in my old blog that I actually still keep!! :D)
13 comments:
don't worry, i do read your blog once in a while. lol.
Awwwwww that's nice to hear! Though I dont know who you are :/
it doesn't matter who i am. lol. good to see that you're doing well. all the best for the rest of your exams!
Alright! Haha thanks! (:
Lol, let's plAy a game. you Win i'll RevEal myself. challeNge aCceptEd?
Lol sure. How?
lolol dahell! ^
you lose alrd. told you my name but you didn't catch it. lol.
Do I know you?
Lolol.
Lol, let's plAy a game. you Win i'll RevEal myself. challeNge aCceptEd?
take out all the letters in cap and there you have my name. =)
Lawrence...? Lol which?!
creepy sia
Post a Comment