Hola hola! Feeling great! Another paper down, left with one final paper on Friday. JB food and shopping trip after that, HOW EGGCITING!! :D :D
Below are the shits I've been doing instead of studying :/
 |
| Jess and Soonhui offered me their pasta! So sweet they two (: |
 |
| Playing with my phone photo editing app. LOL IT'S REALLY DAMN ADDICTIVE!! |
 |
| Family dinner, bro's finally back from Japan, bt he's heading back next week ): |
 |
| Aww my beloved! (: |
 |
| And my nephews came, overwhelmed with their cuteness! Cousin's sons, not my bro's btw. Haha. |
 |
| Colouring my notes while doing my last min preparation. Lolol. |
 |
| Stock up stock up! Feels gd to see food in the cupboard~ |
 |
| Then I got depressed over some individual work I submitted some time ago, cos I didnt quite do well. And got all emotional stuff. And this is what TXM did for me! (: |
 |
| Visited Vanessa's dog, super nua dog. Lol. Adorable max! (: |
 |
| Discovering new apps and camwhoring when we're too bored of studying. |
Was thinking and talking about what a lucky girl I am. Having to actually notice someone in a camp, then after that cos of some reasons we got to know each other, I added him of Facebook. And I thought that was just it. Who knows he actually Facebook messaged me and got my number to send me something, and we chatted awhile before we stopped talking again. But after that came on and off conversations, then increased frequency of chatting, a few face to face interactions, getting to know each other better, and now, we're kinda chatting on a daily basis. It's just so hard to imagine how lucky I am to actually be so fated to even know him and get closer to him. And those series of events that happened that changed me from a crazy fan girl to actually a friend of him. So hard to even picture the fact that we're chatting so regularly now when there must be so many other girls feeling the same way as me towards him. Damn, it's like a privilege, a fairy tale, a dream come true. So surreal, so unbelievable yet so insanely true. I'm a really, really blessed girl, and I'm really contented just to be a friend of him (:
Oh gosh goosebumps. But I really meant it. HAHA. Kthxbai!
8 comments:
WHO AH WHO
CANNOT SAY LIKE THAT
LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so is soon to be all As uh haha if you get what i mean >:)
LOL CANNOT BE LA! Bt lol tt's funny.
WALAO EH I GOOSEBUMP SIA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA I ALSO TYPE UNTIL GOOSEBUMPS ACTUALLY
WAH! who ah??
Hahahahaha! (:
Post a Comment