Sunday, December 30, 2012

My usage of a computer has dropped tremendously due to the invention of smart phones :/ I don't quite like blogging from phone, bt I guess I have to do it nw, on my long trip from home to town.

Hols packed with Interhall Games, so I basically burnt my holidays in hall. And it actually wasn't as I thought. Prolly cos all the bored ppl who faithfully (or unwillingly) burnt their hols tgt for hall tried to spice up their lives by constantly keeping ourselves occupied with activities. Mahjong's my favourite pastime, Saboteur's my favourite card game. Haha.

Enough of hall stuff, shall talk about the different Christmas parties and meet ups I've been to, which costed me a crazy sum of $130 for gift exchanges alone.

Interhall Games Dinner (12 Dec 2012). Lol ops it's still hall related. It's some hall dinner to show appreciation to the players, and it's tied in with Christmas celebration. Steamboat, booth games and gift exchanges. Traded my cute cutlery set for a Christmas lip balm. Oh well. Haha.

Catch up and chill session with part of NHBG (21 Dec 2012). Haha so the world didnt end then. Lolol. They said secondary sch friends are ur closest friends, I totally agree with tt. It's always so warm to have these girls ard. Dinnered at The Tea Party, where we spent our waiting time playing giant poker cards double the size of our hands. Headed to Dawn's house for gift exchange and some games. My most expensive party, cos we had individual gift exchanges. Bt the most meaningful one, cos its personalised (:

SB6 class Christmas party (22 Dec 2012). It's shocking when Hans offered to host the party, never thought the class would meet again. What's best was tt the attendance was shockingly gd. The alcoholic host made us gin jellos and vodka gummy bears. Thought they were quite epic cos I've never tried sth like tt before hahaha.

And yay I met up with my ISOS colleagues! (: Just a simple lunch at Nando's, Plaza Sing. And catching "Wrack the Ralph" tgt. Awesome movie! Hehe.

Had a JCRC Christmas dinner at Clarence's house that night (23 Dec 2012). BBQ-ed food, mahjong and HTHT sessions at his roof top balcony. Yummy food, great bonding session (:

Christmas Party at Jasmine's house with class girls + Bong (25 Dec 2012). So thankful tt everyone turned up despite the initial sianness of everyone's last min change of plans. Sumptuous dinner with grilled chicken and pork trotter (in replacement of turkey and ham lol), sushi, satay and home cooked beehoon! Jasmine's mom's really thoughtful, she was constantly worried tt we won't have enough food when we're alr bloated. The day I realised tt Guitar Hero's a highly discriminative game cos I sucked at it. Planned a Birthday surprise for Bong bt he ruined it. Enjoyed ourselves though (:

UOC K-Group Christmas BBQ at ECP (28 Dec 2012). Romantic ambiance cos our light was covered by tree leaves. Lol. Most of the chats revolved ard results cos it happened to be results release day. Haha. Nevertheless I'm still happy to meet up with these ppl, I dare say we're one of the more bonded UOC grps this yr haha!

Tt pretty much it, destination reached. And Lovin See's late, nth new. Lalala. She's gonna kill me if she sees this. Ciao!!

No comments: