Headed out with Mewleng and Dawn earlier on tdy. Spent a bomb, but enjoyed myself with these girls! (:

Lunched with Mewleng at Astons while waiting for snail Dawn to meet us aft her sch stuff. Spent 3hrs in St. Games with Guitar Heroes and Just Dance 4. I think I'm getting btr at Guitar Heroes. *Wink wink* And I realised dancing was actually fun. Hahaha. Just Dance provides gd work outs (Y)
Wandered around aimlessly to stall time, then took the train down to Buona Vista to accompany Dawn who's supposed to meet her mom thr.

Second great meal of the day! Fascinated with the squarish bread in espresSOUP at Star Vista, Mewleng and I decided to enter the restaurant for dinner. The portions werent great, just right to fill our stomachs, and the quality of the food was gd. Good food makes me soooooooo happy! (:
Tt pretty much concluded the day. Life is gd. Haha gd bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment