Saturday, January 05, 2013

I'm so glad I'm still single. I used to feel a little sour at times for not having a partner to accompany me, a tinge of emptiness, a bit of loneliness. Now I feel that staying single is a blessing in disguise. I'm really thankful I didn't jump into any relationships for the sake of it.

It's just scary, so scary that 3 of my friends broke off with their boyfriends within a week. What a way to start a new year. Coincidentally, and very unfortunately, the reasons for the break ups are all the same: They got cheated on. What on earth?! What's wrong with guys these days. Where are their consciousness and morality. Okay I'm not targeting all guys, just those annoying bastards that bring down my impression of guys, in general. Is it some latest trend or something for guys to cheat? Don't they feel any pinch of guilt in them? How did they even survive til this age why haven't they got banged down by a car or stricken by lightning. They all should just vanish from the world and make this place a better place to live in, seriously. What goes around comes around, I'm sure you guys will earn yourselves some karma.

I must really open my eyes wide before I fall for anyone. I don't wanna end up broke hearted over a piece of junk. For now, single is good. Hahaha.

No comments: