Saturday, February 09, 2013

Whoa some bitch's getting really annoying. Julie Lim working in International SOS (ISOS). If any big shot happens to come across this, please read how immoral this lady is.

This woman, Julie Lim, was actually my colleague when I worked in ISOS. She was supposed to help me and three of my friends arrange a trip to Genting from 13 July 2012 to 15 July 2012, and I have then transferred her $320 SGD for the trip. A night before setting off for the trip, she called me to postpone the trip as she claimed that her dad was in critical condition and she was unable to accompany us there. Ever since then, she stopped replying my text messages and ignored my calls. I have tried contacting her via the company email address but the company has disabled staffs from receiving incoming emails. I have also heard that the company has relocated, thus there is almost no way I can reach her now.

I'm just mad about how she shamelessly took our money. She's probably in her 50s. And she's cheating money from four students who are barely 20. I've got no idea how much that sum would mean to her, but from my understanding, ISOS pays its staffs well and $320 shouldn't be that great a deal to her. I really don't see why does she have to avoid me that way. It just gets me so frustrated ):

No comments: