Thursday, November 20, 2008

1. What would you do if a handsome guy confess to you?
depends if he's a nice guy. if he is, i'd probably think tt he's playing truth or dare or sth x:

2. Would you fall in love with a guy not more than 3 years younger than you?
infatuation, yes. fall in love, no. jie di lian, no no.

3. How do you find school? lessons, boring ): recess and lunch, fun (: friends, rock my world! :D
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
i would enjoy life! haha, and i'll donate some to charity, then see what else i can do with the money $.$ lol

5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
hmm... maybe?

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved by someone.

7. Who is your favourite singer?
singer? selina, hebe, ella? singers! lol.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
erm... i dont know? most probably give up, i dowan spoil ppl's rship, and i dont wanna hurt myself seeing them tgt. lol.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
RUIQI WHAT'S QTK? ): yes yes sth tt happened ytd hahahahahahahaha :D

10. What makes you angry?
i dont know, it may be small lil things or big big things. LOL. just, anything can make me angry lah lol.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years?
erm... studying? or maybe just graduated, working?

12. Who are your top 4 darlings?
top, four, dar, ling. LOL OK THAT'S VERY LAME!

13. What is the most important in life?
to be happy.

14. Would you be single and rich or married and poor?
married and poor. single and rich sounds pathetic, u gt all ur money, bt u gt to spend them alone, it's like, in your own world.

15. What is your favourite colour?
blue, pink, purple, black, white, grey. LOL.

16.Would you give all in a relationship?
what's all? i'll try to give s much s possible, bt i dont think i'll give all in, in case i lose myself in the rship and gt hurt like crazy if the rship ends.

17. If you fall in love with two people at the same time, what would you do?
omg, i'll think tt im such a biatch!

18. Are you someone who gets along with others easily?
depends, i think quite lah, bt im shy (really! dont believe can ask xuemiao! i was shy when i first met the ppl in india k?)

19. What you want to tell someone you like? Can it express through action?
poop! LOL.

20. 5 people I've tagged.
a, b, c, d, e! (i realise im a bit hyper doing this quiz)

i bought the book "To Forget You" by Low Kay Hwa frm poon huimin in cultural pot, havent started reading, cos im still reading the chicken soup bk tt xianlin lent me the other day. bt i just happened to look at the back of the bk, and found tt it's actually very meaningful. shall type it out (:

Before I met you, I wondered why all the lyrics in love songs were so exaggerated: Why do lyricists create such mushy and overemotional sentences? Why can't they just write a good melody without those melodramatic lyrics? That is plain exaggeration.

Before I fell in love with you, I thought romance novels were just so silly: Why would a person cry for another person for hours? How could a person wait for his lover for years? That is plain silliness.

Before we became a couple, I thought romance movies were just so stupid: How could a person love another person so deeply that it became an obsession? How could one sacrifice so much, even to the extent of his own life, for his lover? That is plain stupidity.

When i realized I had fallen so deeply in love with you, I finally understood that songs, novels and movies are just reflections of life, inspired by the writers' true stories.

Because when I decided to end our relationship, I realized our story mirrors a love song that I once heard, a novel you once read and a movie we once watched.


omg, isnt tt so so meaningful? ):

No comments: