Friday, June 19, 2009

LET ME TELL YOU MY DREAM~

I DREAMT OF GU JUN PYO AND A LITTLE OF SO YI JEONG! HAHAHAHAHAHA! *goes crazy*

i dreamt that jandi is my sister (haha damn random) and jun pyo wanted to ask jandi out bt she rejected him and asked him to bring me out instead. haha so i went out with jun pyo to a mall, HE HELD MY HAND AND I WAS LIKE OMG OMG OMG! lol. yar then he dragged me ard the mall. we came to this bookshop and i wanted to look at some notebook or sth bt he dragged me to the pens section (omg i think this is rediculous why nt drag me to some shirt shop or sth lol). yar and he told me what pen he's using (and i forgot what brand was it). then we went into this CD shop, thr were 4 boys over flower CD, 3 of them with so yi jeong in the album cover, the last one was with gu jun pyo. i picked up the so yi jeong CDs and smiled broadly at them, then when i see tt gu jun pyo album i put it back again! LOL! and junpyo looked kinda disappointed or sad or sth. hahahaha okay it sounds so silly and funny! aft tt we went walking ard again and i forgot what happened alr! ._.

yar then the dream with so yi jeong. i dont know what happened i was sitting beside him on a bus. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yar and gu jun pyo was sitting 2 seats in front of us. so yi jeong was damn damn damn close to me okay~ hahahahahahahaha! and i leaned on his shoulders (omg?!) yar tt's the only part i rmbed. haha okay this is lame. ONLY IF IT'S TRUE~ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! xP

oh and went studying at je library with xuewei, ruiqi and zhicheng ytd. left halfway for wee kim wee. my team played against RV, won 3-1 (: next match against dunman high. it's gonna be a tough one. bt no matter what we shall just fight (: thr's still a loser pool if we dont win. bt let's try to win dunman ._.

yeah going out soon with ruiqi xuewei and xuemiao! i think it's gonna be fun~ :D

oh and an email i received. be careful when u're in the hotel room alone, especially girls (:

Please read and be careful when you are alone overseas in a hotel room!

Please keep in mind when you are traveling alone and forward to female friends and colleagues who may travel alone. To the guys, share this with your sisters and all those women you know.

I've always used the menu which hang outside your doorknob to order breakfast when on business trips.

I was recently staying at a well-known hotel and I ordered room service for the next day on the flyer-like thing that you stick outside your door.

On this order form, one writes her name, how many persons will be eating, your room number, time of delivery and etc. I hung it on the outside of my door for collection - it was a mistake! I had given someone all the ammunition that he would need..

That someone went to my door-tag got my name and room number. And then told the front desk that he was my husband (remember my tag showed 1 female name) and that he needed a new key. The clerk WITHOUT ASKING FOR ID OR CALLING MY ROOM GAVE HIM MY ROOM KEY!

At 2 a.m . I was awakened by my door opening (luckily I had put the security bar across) with a man's hand trying to figure out how to get the bar undone. I started yelling at him and told him that I was on the phone with the police. He shut the door and left. I called down to the lobby and spoke with the Front Desk - I wanted to alert Security about the incident.

The hotel staff person said and I quote, 'Oops, sorry about that' then hung up. Well, let's just say that I was both terrified and angry the rest of the night.

Next morning, I spoke with a Hotel Manager whose eyes almost popped out of his head when he learned that his clerk had given an unidentified stranger a key to my room.

Am I glad that I am typing this to all of you with my 2 year old kid on my lap. I don't want to think of what might have happened if the safety chain/bar had not been secured.

Please read and be careful when you are alone overseas in a hotel room!

*Caution: For your safety when staying in the hotel .*

No comments: