this is hw facebook defines my name. i find it funny. lol
L - is a very good kisser
I - is really sweet & romantic
M - Makes dating fun
X - never let people tell you what to do
I - is really sweet & romantic
N - is a very good kisser too!
Y - is loved by everyone
I - is really sweet & romantic
such a gd kisser who is sweet and romantic huh! lmao
mr khoo and my convo.
Kt says:
isit?
haiz....
the guy beside u handsome ar
X I N Y I (: says:
YAR EXACTLY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I AGREE TOTALLY
Kt says:
.... beside u one is chenjin ar?
X I N Y I (: says:
NO!
omg
):
Kt says:
boonsucks la...
i know
X I N Y I (: says:
WHAT SUCKS
u suck
HAHA
Kt says:
his name is boonsucks rite?
X I N Y I (: says:
NO
boonsak!
Kt says:
keke
okok
so hows ur studies?
X I N Y I (: says:
studies
like what
hw do u want me to tell u
haha
Kt says:
how ar?
tell me whether can or cannot la
X I N Y I (: says:
can means?
Kt says:
but u seem smart la
so shud be no prob la
wth he doesnt even know hw to spell my darling's name ): and yar yar i seem smart! O:
No comments:
Post a Comment