Ohhhhhhh trainings were insaneeee!! I'm aching all over! We've gt 2 sessions of trainings per day except for the first and last days. The first ever training was bomb. They made us do 20 times of squat stretch squat stretch thing (Idk what's it called) and 20 times of star jumps while waiting for our turns for multiples. Wth we didnt even get much time to rest cos it'd alr be our turn aft we finished those jumpings. Mad. We ended up doing lesser and lesser of the jumpings, then eventually stopped them cos we really couldnt jump anymore.
The subsequent trainings seemed to be less intense, probably cos we were slowly adapting to the tough trainings thr. Bt still, muscle aches were killing us, it was difficult to even walk properly. And thr never failed to be physical trainings aft each training.
Thr were 2 games session, the first one sucked like mad, cos I kept making mistakes and my legs couldnt quite move thanks to the aches. The second one was much btr (: The players thr are soooooo much btr than us, their girls can win our guys, their 14 year olds can win us ): Their perseverance in the sport is really admirable, if I were to train like that for a month I'd probably be unable to endure such intensity.
We did a CIP in the orphanage! But it was only for an hour! ): And the kids prefer the guys to girls, prolly cos they can carry them and run ard with them, and cos thr're more guys than girls, thr werent much to do for us girls other than talking to the quiet girls lol. But I still enjoyed my time thr, at least I got to play some games with the guys and interact with the girls (:
Food thr was awesome! I never fail to make myself full every meal! Hahahaha. Big fish big meat every day, super shiok! :D Hotel was great too, it's quite a posh hotel, very comfortable to stay in! (: Life was like heaven, having gd food and having ppl to serve me. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Now, smacked back to reality, I've gt to unpack my luggage and chiong my tutorials, what shit. I actually miss Malaysia!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment