Saturday, March 26, 2011

Having dry eyes from crying again, wonder hw much tear I've shed in total for the wk.

When I was young, I was ignorant, I didnt understand the importance of education and scoring good grades. Whenever I do badly for my tests or exams, my parents would get angry with me. They scold me, I cry. So when I was young, studying was just to avoid the scoldings and maybe earn some rewards from my parents.

Now, I'm eighteen. I'm much more sensible, no longer that ignorant, I've learned to study for myself, for my own future. I give myself stress and get upset when I dont do well. I dont wish to receive any scoldings or whatever when I do not meet expectations, cos they'll just make me feel worse. I want encouragements, not naggings, neither scoldings. I'm old enough to know what I'm doing.

So dad, please, I dont wanna be treated like a kid anymore. I have my own feelings, I feel awful bout it too. I dont need you to add oil to the fire.

No comments: