I feel the need to blog despite not studying for my Math term exam tmr.
I admit school was boring. Hw fun can sch be when thr're 2 papers to take right...
But after school was (L)!!!
Thank you Mewleng for meeting Darren and asking him to pass the present to me! Hoho colourful colourful "biography" of glutton Xinyi! U must have put in so much time and effort in it, decorating every single page of the "book" with different designs! Thank you thank you I really appreciate it a lot! (L)!
Thank you Xuewei for asking Darren to pass your present to me too! Hahaha it feels so great to receive 2 presents at a time early in the morning, although those were the only presents I got til evening... Lol! Love your stickys I'm gonna eat them til I go boh geh! Lololol! Cya soon!!! (L)!
Thank you Chris for accompanying me all the way from school to Lakeside then to IMM then make u go all the way back to Lakeside!!! And u didnt talk much cos u were so tired and stuff and I was so busy talking to Xuemiao! Sorry and thank you once again! (L)!
Thank you Xuemiao for your stack of photographs with messages written behind every piece of them!! Seriously touching you're really sweet you rmbed so many things that I've alr forgotten!!! And u sacrificed ur Econs test for me, awwwwwww! :') Thanks best bud for spending time with me on my special day, although it's just doing simple stuff like buying stuff for ur camera! It's really delightful to see u aft quite some time! (L)!
Thank you Xinying, Chilanan and Kovasky for the Birthday dinner, Xinying especially, for organising the dinner and treating me, and buying me the cake and giving me tt Birthday card!!! Hahahaha so funny I thought thr'd be a msg behind bt I flipped it over to see nothing. Hoho but it was really nice I liked it it's gonna remain in my wallet, be honoured!!! (: Thank you Chilanan for the card u wrote with my pen beside me, elephant and giraffe stuck tgt at the backside huh, LOL! And Kovasky u too, for coming aft ur training and celebrating the day with me! (: Thank you darlings dinner was really really great! (L) (L) (L)!!!
Thank you 2SB6 girls for just accompanying me! (: Life would suck being a lonely Birthday freak!!! :D
Last but not least, thank you everyone who wished me, whether in person, SMS or even Facebook! Y'all made my day! (:
I love my friends, they make me feel so loved! :D
Time to sleep! And wake up early in the morning to study!!! Oh gosh I must succeed this time or I'm seriously gonna flunk Math and Chem!!!
PS: Today, I'm eighteen. It's a significant day. I'm legal for many many things. I made many many wishes before blowing the candle. Greedy greedy me, hope all my wishes come true! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment