Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm so so so proud of my juniors!

C boys got west zone champion, C girls got 3rd! Let's see what B boys and girls are gonna fair tmr and Thurs, I'm sure they're gonna do the sch + coaches + seniors + team proud again! :D

I'm soooooooo excited to watch B girls match against Kranji tmr (:

Oh gosh I kinda wasted tdy. I hate vectors. Maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand it. Spent 3 days on the same damn tutorial, hw worse can it be ):

Wasted my MC tdy, I didnt really study in the polyclinic, I studied a little after tt with Brenda, then caught "I Am Number Four" with Chris, then dinnered and studied with Chris, and studied on for awhile more with Mewleng aft Chris left at ard 10pm. Hoho. Seemed like I studied a lot, bt I only really touched my studying materials at night, after dinner. I. Feel. So. Fail. Sighhhhhhhh.

Term exam's next week... How great, what a nice day.

No comments: