Friday, February 04, 2011

This Chinese New Year really sucks. I'm feeling so depressed nw cos of certain issues. Maybe it's just cos I'm expecting too much, I shouldnt take ur niceness for granted, I shouldnt expect u to read my mind, to know how I'm feeling, to always be there for me when I'm feeling down. I shouldnt have flared up... Bt anw, it'd be so dumb to ruin the CNY, shall answer qns to make myself feel btr. Lol!

23. Your favourite movie and what it's about.

The Incite Mill!!! It's a Japanese movie about this Death Game, whereby 10 contestants will have to be stuck together in this game room for 7 days, and the survivors after the 7 days/the last 2 person left will be able to win the game, earning a huge sum of money. But one by one, people died, making the remaining people more and more suspicious and afraid that they'll be the next to die. In the end, only the main character and 2 others survived. And like the usual mystery shows, the whole happenings were replayed, and it was darn unexpected, to me at least. Hoho the movie was so awesome I almost watched it a second time, but I didnt have so much money to spare. I highly recommend you, my friends, to watch it!!! :D :D

And somehow I multitasked too much, I spent 1hr 35mins on this short post. Ops! It's 2.41am nw, time to slp! Shall update again soon, and I apologise for not updating as often now! ): Bye, good night and hope that this CNY will nt be so gloomy anymore!

No comments: