Thursday, February 10, 2011

My comp's fooling ard with me. The internet connection hasnt really been working for the past few days, and it's okay now... When I have an Econs test tmr and I havent studied for it ):

Life's boring, nothing special.

Monday school, training. Tuesday school, tuition. Wednesday school, training. Thursday school, longest school day. Friday school, training. Saturday and Sunday, catch up with work. That's JC2 life. Sucks like crap.

I spent my morning in the polyclinic ytd. Was actually quite happy when I saw my red left eye early in the morning ytd, cos I thought I had a sore eye and I could skip sch, which means tt I can slp longer. Woke up again at 8am+, feeling great cos of the extra slp. I took my queue number and waited, thought I could fully utilise my time by doing my vectors tutorial, and guess what, after that 2hrs+ of wait, I only read through 4 qns and did another qn cos I didnt quite know hw to do the qns.

Okay tt's nt the worst part. When it finally reached my number, I went into the consultation room, the doctor spoke to me, switched off the lights, shined the torchlight into my eye, and concluded tt it wasnt sore eye, it was just some eye infection. Ya, and the consultation was only ard 2mins. What a waste of time.

And my left eye is still a little reddish nw...

Anyway... Today's the last swim PE for me. IT'S SO UNFAIR! I only had 2 swim PEs instead of the usual 4 this yr cos of CNY and some swimming competition which occupied the pool ): And I didnt learn much! I dread wearing swim suit, bt I really wanna learn to swim and I think swimming's actually quite fun... Bt wth, sigh, it ended just like that. I still cant really swim =.=lll

Okay time to study for Econs, I hope I dont fall aslp. And this so creepy, I hear bell rings from downstairs... it's 11.42pm now, wth?!

No comments: