Sunday, February 06, 2011

After almost a week of not touching my school work, my attempt to study tdy failed awfully. I intended to wake up early and head out to study, bt surprisingly no one woke me up this morning and I overslept til 12pm ): Studying wasnt productive at all, I gt distracted a lot by I seriously dont know what, I only did a bit of work.

28: Something that you miss.

I miss those carefree times when I was young. Seeing my younger cousins, nephews and nieces made me feel sooooooo old. But I really do miss those good old times, when everyone dote on me, adore me, shelter me and shower me with love. I miss those innocent times when I dont even have to worry about anything, I just have to eat, sleep and play. How great.

29: Goals for the next 30 days.

Next 30 days, my Birthday, term exams day. Wth. Since term exams are in a month's time, I wanna study smart and have a good pass (at least a D) for all my subjects. Since I havent been doing well last yr, I shall aim and strive slowly and get my As for my A's! (:

30: Your highs and lows of this month.

It's supposed to be a January thing, so it's my highs and lows of January.

Highs:
I SAW FIREWORKS!!!! :D
My academics improved! (: Hoho!

Lows:
I havent done enough shopping wthszszxszx!
It's a month filled with ups and downs, mostly downs. I realised I'm quite pessimistic, I constantly complain about how much life sucks! ):
It's only the beginning of the year and I've got so much work to do already, I wonder how's the year gonna be.

No comments: