Friday, February 04, 2011

I'm sooooooo bored at home! ): I wanna go out bt I've gt visiting at 6pm, I cant go out for long even if I want to ): And I know I need to do my work... ): Oh gosh I'm so whiny.

25. Someone who fascinates you and why.

It took me quite some time to think of that certain person, then I remembered bout my toddler cousin. Heheeeeeeeeeee! (L)


I love kids, but not the noisy ones. I love those chubby and friendly ones, like my cousin Hannah! She's the one in the centre of the picture, and those beside her are her brothers! She's 2 years old and is super cheerful, it just makes me so happy whenever she smiles, so adorable! (: And she's not those type of toddler who're super noisy and annoying, I like! All kids should be like her manszxsx, so lovable! Gonna see her again later hope she'll brighten up my day!

26. What kind of person attracts you.

Firstly, one with charisma. I think charisma plays a huge part in making people attractive, it's just the indescribable aura that draws attention to him/her.

Another type of person is those that are sports inclined. I just prefer sports inclined people to musically inclined ones, perhaps cos I'm nuts at musical stuff and I'm obviously better in sports.

Lastly, the all rounders. Who doesnt, right? Those who're good at all aspects, be it sports, music, academics or EQ. I think those type of people are really admirable, how can they juggle things so well?!

27. A problem that you have had.

Stress management problem! Actually I'm still having it now. I'm damn bad at coping with stress, I always end up breaking down when I'm too stressed up! ): I've cried quite a few times cos of studies, but Mrs Chang (My Sec4 Physics teacher) told me that it's one of the ways to relieve stress. Well, it helps sometimes though it's quite embarrassing, and I've got no other ways to make myself less stressed. Sighhhhhh.

And I took 2hrs 35mins for this post. My blogging speed is snail-like. LOL!

No comments: