
Happy Valentine's Day! (:
How dumb, I was busy with my vday presents yesterday night til 2.30am this morning and I woke up with a bloody hell freak ugly swollen left eye, I couldnt go to school. There goes my supposedly enjoyable Valentine's Day! ):
My left eye is gross. It swell so bad I could only see half my eye when I woke up, and it became a line when I woke up again. Even my sclera swell, the sight of it is just so disgusting I didnt wanna look into the mirror again ):
I've got no idea what happened, all I knew was my eye felt weird when I woke up in the morning, so I applied the eye drops the doctor gave me on last Wednesday for eye infection and I gt a shock to see it swelling so much when I went to the toilet to wash up.
Dad fetched me to the clinic, the doctor referred me to A&E at Singapore General Hospital. Bro fetched me to the hospital, had to clear 3 stages (Screening, triage, registration) before finally consulting the doctor. Lol. Bt it was quite interesting being in A&E for the first time, the wait was sooooooo much faster than that in polyclinics (Y)! And the doctor was so friendly and confident, I like! (: He told me that it's an allergy reaction, most probably due to my eye drop and maybe my diet yesterday. 2 days of MC, gonna have an appointment with the eye doctor next Monday, I'm kinda excited for it, first time I'm gonna leave school early for some medical appointment, and first time seeing an eye specialist. Heh!
So after all having a swollen eye wasnt THAT bad, it's quite a WOW experience for me, except for the fact tt I look hell ugly nw and my shades are so ugly and tight and uncomfortable and I wouldnt be able to "go on a hot date this Valentine's Day" (according to the doctor). LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment