Tuesday, August 30, 2011
It's been awhile since I felt this happy (:
Carried my heavy laptop to SP (Cos I needed power supple) to watch the movie "Bad Teacher" with Chris, whoa luckily we didnt watch it in the cinemas it was "thrashy" in Chris' words. Haha. I felt tt it wasnt that bad, bt still, nt worth watching in the cinema. Lol.
Headed to Jin's house for tennis, tt's the fun part (: I'm nt very gd at it, bt the guys didnt quite mind, they were really patient and encouraging despite my infinite mistakes. All the screaming and laughters and moaning (Ahem, not me) really made me felt so gd, so happy, so carefree. Maybe it's the power of sports, it really lifted my mood up. The slight muscle aches after the games were nothing compared to the joy I had!
Actually, if I had a choice, I'd choose to be a guy. Guys arent as sensitive, arent as petty, dont quarrel over small things, bond more easily and they have more freedom. And that's just part of the advantage of being a guy. Hw great it is, isnt it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment