Saturday, August 27, 2011

Some people are just hard to please... No matter how hard you try, they're still not satisfied. It's not as if you did something wrong, okay maybe you did, unknowingly, but he/she just openly show his/her displeasure, make u feel like a lousy friend and all.

Take for example, going out. Yknow some things dont go as smoothly or as fun as expected, no one wanted it to end up that way, who doesnt wanna have fun right? But if that person u're out with complains about how bored he/she was to others, doesnt it make u seem like u're a frigging dull friend, although u actually feel the same way but because u didnt wanna put ur friend into a tough situation u kept everything to urself?

It makes me feel so dull, like what a bad friend I am, for making a friend feel so disappointed with the friend(s) he/she has, bt at the same time quite hurt as well, being unfairly judged. I really dont think I've been that bad, at least I did try hard enough help when he/she needs it.

Okay I guess if u're ever reading this and suspecting if I'm talking about u can u ask me about what I'm talking about instead of jumping into conclusion?

Oh, prelims are over. Yay?

No comments: