Monday, January 16, 2012

First day of work! I dont think thr's anywhere more slack than my workplace!!

I rushhhhhed to work early in the morning, cursing and swearing on my way due to the stupid jams cos they told me tt they start work at 7.45am. Was feeling relieved tt I was early until I arrived at the place to see only 2 men. Felt so out of place. Awkward... "Err, okay, 7.45am right?" They nodded. It was frigggging hot outside the office partly cos I kinda brisk walked thr, bt mainly cos thr was absolutely NO ventilation outside it was horrible~

The auntie came at ard 7.50am and opened the door for us. They taught me to staple the invoices and stuff... And I realised tt ppl started entering the work place at 8am+. I spoke to a colleague, she told me they actually dont care if they're late. Cheyyyyyyy. Hahaha. Ya and I did packing, checking the stocks, data entry... All the brainless work.

Met up with Xuemiao for lunch. I've gt 2 hrs of lunch break! Hw awesome right! Hahaha I actually spent $2 on transport for a $4 duck rice oh gosh. I hate adult fare. Hahaha and XM was complaining about his Cheenattm boss wooh bt at least she survived hahaha.

Back to the work place, did data entry, filing, mapping, packing (again), sorting out invoices... Time flew pretty fast at work!

5pm, almost everyone was gone. I thought they told me 5.45pm... It turned out tt they could leave at 5pm once they complete their tasks. Wth damn slack. So u go to work late and leave early. U have 2 hrs of break in between, and u get paid monthly. What a deal! No wonder the initial pay they offered me was so low.

I'm gonna drag Dawn to work and lepak with me~ I hope I'll succeed 8-)

AND. My internet connection sucks I have to depend on my phone's hotspot nw. I cant even connect to my bro's modem. Ass.

AND AND. Whyyyy do all gd job offers start coming in when I found one ):

2 comments:

said...

HI THANKYOU FOR ACCOMPANYING ME EVERYDAY :> MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

Xinyi said...

Hehe u're much welcomed! (: