Vivien cous! The only pic I took with my paternal relatives! Haha was so bored tt I could play ard with the effects lol.
This is Hannah. Haha my favourite cousin! Lol. She looked so sad ): ): Cos her bro just made her cry. Poor girl!
Joshua Hannah and I! (:
John and Josh! (:
And we were playing with fatify, I posted some of their pics on Fb, bt I didnt post mine, so here it is! Hahaha bleahhhhhhhhh!!
My blog's gd. I post pics tt arent posted on Facebook. Like the one right above. Hahahaha!
And guess what, I've gt pets nw!! (: Chris bought me 2 hamsters for my very belated Christmas present :/ One's winter white, another's a hybrid of winter white and yellow pudding, bt I honestly dont see a difference. 2 wks old, tiny and super adorable! ^^ They're still very, very shy, forever running away from me ): Bt it's alright, I dote on them a lot (hope it's nt just a temporary thing) and one day I shall be able to tame them!! Hahaha. Wanted to share a vid of them, bt it's too big to be shared and I still couldnt find a way to flip the vid cos the orientation's 90degrees off ):
Anddddd, I've gt my first pay! It isnt a lot bt it's supposed to last me through the month!! Ahhhhhhh. And my dad's more anxious than me to bank the cheque. O:
2 comments:
nice pic. that's what will happen if you eat too much cny goodies. HAHAHA (:
I dont really eat them anw (:
Post a Comment